SO BELLA BLOG

About Me

Friday, January 16, 2009

Part-time Here I Come! Plus New Fabrics I LOVE!

So this is my last week of working full-time at the hospital. As of Monday I will officially be part-time (3 days a week)! I am really looking forward to having more time with my family, plus extra time to work on my sewing!

We're going to have to really watch the budget, so I am going to have to make & sell more stuff to pay for my fabric addiction... is there a group for that somewhere? I just can't resist all of the adorable, fun, funky fabrics out there & they keep coming out with more! Take a look at Michael Miller's new fabrics...make sure you scroll down & check out the awesome deer fabric! I also love Anna Maria Horner's new line, Good Folks. My absolute favourite right now, though, is Andalucia by Patty Young... I can't wait to get my hands on this and start creating!

I finished my first purse the other day! I used Michael Miller's Rock On fabric - check it out!


It turned out bigger than I thought it would, but it's awesome & holds everything! I want to make more, so that may be my project for this weekend... just have to decide which fabrics I should use.

Ta ta for now!

No comments: