SO BELLA BLOG

About Me

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Summer Fun!

The girls and I have been visiting my parents for the past few days, relaxing and enjoying the sunshine. We went to Paul Lake today, had a nice picnic with my little bro, and played on the beach with the girls. Here's some pictures I took, of course I'm not in any of them since I'm always the one taking the photos:

My sweet baby...

Sophia, I think your hat is too small! lol

Isabella is so proud of her sandcastle

My sweetie pies!


Uncle Steven Me & Isabella trying to catch minnows

Aren't grandparents great? I'm so lucky, my mom & dad usually take the girls and entertain them for a few hours here and there so I have a chance to relax. I've been needing this for a while.

What are you all doing this summer? I'd love to hear what your plans are!

1 comment:

Carol R. said...

I am having a ball this summer! Job hunting is number one on my list, but there are weddings, horse shows, playing with the grandkids and sewing all thrown in the mix too. Have fun!