SO BELLA BLOG

About Me

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Spring has Sprung...

Well, feels like Spring is finally here! The weather has been soooo gorgeous the past few days. We were wearing shorts, finished up the mini garden, put down some new sod... it's wonderful! Finally! I hope it lasts this time, I was getting very tired of the gloom & rain. Here's some photos of the girls at the park the other day.


Don't look so excited :)

Whee!



So I've started on a new project, my first quilt! Yikes, a little intimidating, considering it's MUCH bigger than what I'm used to sewing. I'm using some of the charm packs from Soire'e by Lila Tueller for Moda, so beautiful, I hope I can do it justice. I'm not doing anything fancy, just kind of winging it, so we'll see how it turns out. I'll post photos once I'm done.



I've been adding new items to my Etsy shop, and have been trying to make one new outfit or item a day. I have to get sewing, though, as I've been accepted to participate in the Abbotsford Christmas Craft Market in November. I know, it's 7 months away, but I really need to stockpile stuff as I have no idea how much I need on hand to sell, so I'd rather have too much than run out of things.

Well, off to work this weekend. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend & that the weather is super gorgeous!

TTFN,
Laura

No comments: